Thursday, February 3, 2011

Count It All Nothing

I must tell you that the last few weeks have been amazing. I have experienced the presence of the Lord in worship like never before. It has been a gift from God that I am determined never to live without. Mind you, I have experienced many wonderful times with Him in the past and I have been very thankful for all the blessings, but these times have taken me to a place where I am getting a glimpse of what Paul was talking about in Phillipians 3:7-10 "What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him ....I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead." When we worship Him with everything we have and when we give ourselves to loving and serving and praying for others with the focus off of ourselves----that is when He reveals this amazing and glorious presence to us. Come on friends, don't settle any more for the things of this world. Count it all Nothing....Problems, things, money, pride.....ALL NOTHING
...

1 comment: